Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Can you get credit for doing hail Mary's in advance? I wonder if I can take a full day, and just bank in on some good ole forgiveness...LOL, wait a damn minute, I am not Catholic....

I started off today with a fairly decent attitude..actually spent time curling my hair the old fashion way....and I guess I didn't get the memo about the rain... I love an Afro..obviously.

Oh and a big congrats goes out to someone I know who I will leave anonymous...you did it buddy..Nothing wrong with morals and the faith you had for what you originally believed in..You are a true hero and it gives hope to us out there who seem to be lost in the single fishbowl..

To someone else out there that will not read this, ever...WTF dude? Seriously?!?

To my roommate, I love you LUNDEE and putting up with me is a daily task...I realize this, and I appreciate you more than you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment