Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Suck it Bonnie!


I am not sure how to start this blog with a title like this, but I will try...........


We had a great vaca down at the River...so many pictures, so many camera's not accounted for..yikes...at least I was not the craziest one on the trip *cough *cough April*...Something about floating on water and drinking all day that just makes you feel like you are on top of the world...and a bunch of bacteria....Wendy & Rita both had a cake made for me for my 30th celebration..Elizabeth Cakes, SHOUT OUT! I was so excited when I saw the little tastes of Heaven! To my surpirse, they were not in the shape of boobs...WOW! Many thanks to all the people who were on the trip...I was included just like I was part of the group, and I apologize guys..but I don't go away easy!


Back to Bonnie.....while at the pool this weekend..I finally realized that I am now part of the older crowd...and sometime the cougars win regardless...Now I have taught my friends that if she is way too hot..she is probably stupid..and we are smart effing girls..and that worked until this weekend...I wish I could find something wrong with the twat swatting *props to LJ* Bonnie biotch, but I can't...the woman was pretty, built like she was married to Dr. 90210 and was actually smart... I actually asked her if she was a puker..such class I have.....I will leave names out of this but my friend *Jezzelbellea and I decided that B must be sporting a meat cleaver down below..that has to be her fault..LMAO Why in the world do women find something wrong with other women, when it's the actual guy that is doing the selection of first choice? We are truly designed different than men....Who do I contact to get this flaw corrected?



Anyway, I am going to think some shit through and get back to blogging on a daily basis..My A.D.D. is in overdrive right now and things are making sense...which completely throws me off...clarity is not always a good thing.


**Actual names not used

No comments:

Post a Comment