Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I may need to up my dosage of Xanax really soon...


Does anyone know where I can buy douche bag repellent? Should I just rub on deer urine? Would that keep away the people I seem to attract without fail? I need to seriously take my own advice and do a restructure of my life...I am built a certain way that I am grateful for, but on the other hand, I need to bring out my inner bitch and straighten out the bent situations in life. I go out of my way to avoid such stressful situations (for example I am pro-single) and somehow I find myself in a vicious circle of what most would call a relationship gone bad..I ponder the past and have the "what the eff just happened?!?" look on my face...in complete disarray..and wonder how I am having relationship issues with people I didn't have a relationship with. I know that respect is something that is demanded, and you market your own product for sell...but come on, I would at least like to see one person a day that has the values and morals that I was raised to desire and not only want, but give to others.


Does that categorize me as a carefree woman because I am independent and I do not need a partner to feel complete? No. Does that give anyone the "right" to not take my feelings, my true character into consideration? Hell NO.


I don't go on many rants, but I am tired today thanks to a few impediments in life..but hopefully after the past 24 hours, falling over the past will not be an issue...


Then there is this little pain in my ass..in all of my life, I have been called unique, weird, intriguing...whatever..but I was having a conversation so to speak with a guy, and he calls me "cliche"..pronounced it "cl-ish-a"...so I guess it should not bother me but it does. How you really don't know me dude...I know I don't have to post the definition of cliche because I am surrounded by intelligence in person, in cyber space..but here you go just in case you need some entertainment...cliche....how dare you bucko!


Cliche - noun - a trite, stereotyped expression; a sentence or phrase, usually expressing a popular or common thought or idea, that has lost originality, ingenuity, and impact by long overuse.


All in all, I am in a fantastic mood although the rant I am on is pretty profound...and I am sure it's all a bit "cliche"...ahh that effing pisses me off!


Guess who I get to see tonight? RITA DAMN EDINGTON PETTY! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment