Monday, June 1, 2009

EWWWW Baby - Baby it's a Wild World....

What a great weekend out of Texas, for a day at least.

You know you are a real music fan if you are able to stand in the center of over processed college kids, drunk douchebag guys (I swear half the crowd was on ecstasy) sipping on a perfume tasting drink..and still manage to dance to the beat of some good ole Texas country music....I think I am going to learn to play the fiddle, it sure looks like fun..and to the guy with brusies on his arm, I am not sorry...and for the dumb blonde I scared half to death, your welcome...that I didn't punch you in the eye..sometime a "fuck off" isn't so bad sista', it could have been worse...Good grief Lindy, what do you think I would have done if she had actually knocked you or Cin down?

Thanks to the "indy" sisters for such a good time...we made it back alive (thanks for trusting me with your wife, Bryce..told you I wouldn't break her!) and without going to jail...Doesn't that kind of say something about life, when you are thankful you make it home alive or at all? GEEZ!

Eleven days to go until the big three-ohhhhhh...and I am excited for the future and I am more than happy to leave my 20's behind...What a decade of learning lessons and clarity...I think the t-shirt, been there - done that applies...it's good, it's bad, and it has lead me to where I am now. It's that mixture of experience of good and bad that grounds you..I am humble.

1 comment:

  1. You know you can't wait for your next country jam :)

    ReplyDelete