Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Milli Vanilli and Boob Jobs................

Ok, here is the deal....I know I am breaking blog rules by not doing a daily post, but it seems lately that the only thing interesting that has happened in my life...has been drama..yes, the dreaded word, I said it.

I was on my way to work this morning and was listening to a mixed "tape" or cd and a compiliation of Milli Vanilli came on..."Blame it on the Rain.." ohh yea, I was jamming out, windows down and all..getting dirty looks from the cars next to me...and I started thinking..Poor Milli Vanilli was so freaking cool until it came out that their music was, um.."fake"...No butthole...it was not fake, someone actually sang the song....Mr. Milli and his brotha Vanilli were the reflection of the artist..so what they lied...and that brings me to the whole boob job discussion that I seem to have on a daily basis...are those yours?...are they real?....how much did that cost ya?....COME ON PEOPLE GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK...If they EXIST, they are real....I still love Milli Vanilli, and no I am not going to show you.

Yes, I realize that this is a bizarre post, but seriously..

No comments:

Post a Comment