Wednesday, May 6, 2009

God said let there be light...

Okay, so people, here it is....My very first blog. I have been told to become part of the "blogger nation," but feared my life and my legal record..haha. The thoughts that run through my head, and my daily experiences are not normal. I wouldn't change it, as being a weirdo, or whatever you call it makes me who I am..and I find myself pretty dang funny..I really don't have something interesting to say today, I was going to blog about the frog that showed back up to our front door..but I was told I can't steal my roommates blog content..so please strike that comment from the record, you didn't hear it from me.

I am starting to think that the whole bottle of wine last night and the fact that I called someone who may be very special to me ignorant and trying to justify the description as a compliment...was a bad idea and had blog blocked my thoughts. Am I the only one who is put on the spot and is like a deer in the head lights? I feel like a virgin for some reason.

I am going to end this post right now, my dear roomate is singing "Electric Youth" by Debbie Gibson in my ear and I can't seem to get off the thought of a friend putting a dog turd in a plastic Easter egg..disturbing but freaking hilarious..I wonder what the toothfairy brings if the bunny drops a turd?!?

So, screw you Bucko, is awarded to McAfee Antivirus today. Tomorrow is a brand new day.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to your new addiction....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly, all day long today I have a mental note of what to's and what not to blog about..yikes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the bloggy world!!!

    ReplyDelete