Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I can't believe I have not released my thoughts into the wild since last Tuesday..this may take a while...Nothing really exciting going on..what has my life come to?!? I think I am suffering a typical life personally, professionally and honestly....gross..I don't see how you people deal with everyday boring life...ugg.

The last week of my not so important life has been pretty stressful...and I am going to not be so emotionally slutty on you people...but guys suck, and women are just as bad..if not worse..

I got to thinking about relationships...and decided..there are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with YOURSELF. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, hold tight and breathe it it....don't let them go..

No comments:

Post a Comment