Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hey you with that big ass sledge hammer, can you stop that?!

I am on a roll today..

I am sitting at my office desk enjoying the view of the beautiful day..through a window....and from out of the blue, I hear the most obnoxious noise from the office suite beside mine...

Now, I know because of the lease/contract we have with this craptastic building owner that construction or whatever is to be done AFTER business hours..I close my eyes and count to about 55...and take a big sigh..and then the sound of a sledge hammer and drill begin...I will have to admit that I glanced over at my xanax bottle for a second and then said, "F-U Bucko" and I marched my heels over to the suite to see what in the hell is going on over there...

I walk in the door to find two long, blonde hair Fabiou impersonators working away... First of all, stop looking at me like you just took my clothes off, ass..I ask, "What exactly is going on over here and how long is this going to continue.." Faubio #1 puts his hand on the wall like he is about to smooze me and says, "The rest of the day, BABY." Not a good time, Faub, to be hitting on me...I said, that is fine, I will pack my shit up and work from the house...Faub #2 says, "Do what makes you feel good, BABY". Are you freaking kidding me?!?

Obviously I called building management and told them that the Faubio Perverts need to calm the hell down...to only be told that the douchebags are the building owners brother....great...I hope she wasn't offended at what I had to say before I knew this important information...whoops..ah who cares, it's in the contract regardless whose brother you are...SHUT THE HELL UP OVER THERE~

No comments:

Post a Comment