Friday, May 8, 2009

Jump on the band wagon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cSZMK2Vt3k

Okay, today is Friday and I am looking forward to a great weekend after being sick and a stressful series of Monday's..

I am starting to think that as I approach 30, my attitude is changing and I am becoming more relaxed..With that said, I still think that if they can make a patch to help you quit smoking, prevent pregnancy and minimize pain....can't an intelligent patch be created for stupid people? I am thinking of a little white cloth square you would wear on your arm, ass, face...whatever with a little beaming light bulb on it....I don't know, just an idea...either that or all of us who can smell and idiot a mile away should be prescribed a pain patch by default for just having to deal with day to day dumbshits..

I may have found my new calling...I am going to become a driver's training instructor..Lord knows, I am the best driver and I should share my skills.

Intelligence Patch..seriously...It's coming people...

Screw ya Bucko, it's Friday and someone is warming my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment